INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) N. 679/2016 ("GDPR")
Domenico Russo sole proprietorship with registered office in Contr. da Bove Cesine 74013 GINOSA (TA) VAT number 02060290737, Tax Code: RSSDNC69B15E036U (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that his data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you when concluding contracts for services or requesting information.
Category of data: Personal data, Banking data, Telematic traffic data
Type of data: Name, surname, address, nationality, province and municipality of residence, date of birth, landline and / or mobile telephone, fax, tax code, e-mail address (es), IBAN, IP, navigation logs
The Data Controller does not require the interested party to provide so-called data "Particular", or, according to the provisions of the GDPR (Article 9), personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. In the event that the service requested from the Data Controller requires the processing of such data, the Data Subject will receive specific information in advance and will be required to give appropriate consent.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- preliminary activities and consequent to the purchase of a product, the management of the related order, the production and / or shipment of the purchased product, the related invoicing and payment management, the handling of complaints and / or reports
- assistance and the provision of assistance itself, the prevention of fraud as well as the fulfillment of any other obligation arising
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- detect the user experience of our websites and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents.
- Send commercial communications relating to promotions and / or offers for which the user may be entitled to benefit. The treatments put in place for this purpose are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, with the exception of commercial communications relating to products and / or services similar to those already purchased and / or subscribed by the user as required by art. . 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 it being understood that the interested party at any time will have the opportunity to oppose the sending of such communications;
The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f), of EU Reg. 679/2016;
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- send you via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example business partners)
- profiling: personal data of the interested party may also be processed for profiling purposes (such as analysis of the data transmitted and the selected products, proposing advertising messages and / or commercial proposals in line with the choices made by the users themselves) exclusively in the event that the interested party has provided explicit and informed consent.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of the Service and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the purposes of Marketing.
4. Recipients and categories of recipients of data and data transfer
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects as an indication: credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, shipping company
who carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors
The personal data provided by the user will not be disseminated. The data will be processed within the European Union and stored on servers located within the European Union.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
6. Data transfer
Your personal data are stored in paper, computer and telematic archives located in countries where the GDPR is applied (EU countries).
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
• obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
• obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, he also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor (Article 77 of the EU Reg. 679/2016).
9. How to exercise the rights
You can exercise the aforementioned rights through your personal area if you are a registered user or by writing an email to email@example.com, indicating your data and the rights to be exercised.
The processing of personal data will also be carried out with the support of IT or telematic means designed to store, manage and transmit the data, in any case using suitable tools to guarantee their security and confidentiality. In particular, note that, having become aware of the risks associated with the disclosure of personal data (provided in person, by telephone or through the Internet), no system is totally secure or tamper-proof or hacker-proof. The owner has put in place all measures reasonably necessary to prevent and minimize the risks due to unauthorized access, treatment, alteration or destruction that is not authorized or contrary to the law. For example, the Data Controller uses technologies to encrypt, during the collection or transfer phase, that particularly confidential information.
10. Owner and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Domenico Russo, a sole proprietorship with registered office in Contr. da Bove Cesine 74013 GINOSA (TA) VAT number 02060290737, Tax Code: RSSDNC69B15E036U, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors to the site may be sent some very small files called "cookies", to allow correct interaction with the site's features. The use of so-called "cookies" is an industry standard, necessary for the proper functioning of the site and its improvement. "Cookies" are stored on the user's computer and not on this site. While using the site, the user may receive cookies sent by third parties.
The cookies used on this site will be used to manage the following features:
- memorize the preferences entered
- analyze the use of the services provided to optimize the browsing experience
- guarantee the safety and integrity of the site
- create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves
Characteristics and purposes of the cookies installed by the site
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. They can be provided by this domain or by third parties for integration functions with social networks and similar.
- Analytical cookies: they are used for the creation of anonymous statistics, monitoring the correct functioning of the site and improving it. These types of cookies could be provided by this domain or by third parties.
- Profiling cookies: they are used in order to present advertising messages, according to the user's preferences, collected during his online browsing. This site does not release profiling cookies, which could possibly be sent by third parties in the provision or promotion of their services through this site. To view the information and to disable profiling through cookies provided by third parties, please consult the website: www.youronlinechoices.com/it
The user can decide to disable the reception of cookies by changing the settings of his browser, however, please note that this operation could lead to the malfunction of the services offered by this site. Alternatively, it is advisable to activate the "incognito" or "anonymous navigation" functionality on your browser.
Below are the links to the instructions for disabling cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie)
- Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT)
- Opera (http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html)
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
VISIBILITY OF THIS DOCUMENT